ASSISTANT MANAGER at GOLD SPIKE
Gold Spike is looking for a wildly passionate Assistant Manager to help support all aspects of operations. We are seeking an individual who is extremely flexible, eager to tackle new challenges, and comfortable working in an unconventional (but super fun) environment.
Gold Spike is a co-working space with bar and restaurant by day, and transforms into an interactive nightlife/ bar scene at night. Located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, Gold Spike boasts a 24-hour café called The Grill, a main bar and The Carnival Bar, as well as “The Living Room” and “The Backyard,” all operating 24 hours a day. Over the past year, Gold Spike has gained a reputation as one of the hippest places to hang out in Downtown Las Vegas.
Here are the details:
- Responsible for assisting with the management of all aspects of daily F&B operations including: customer service, revenue management, property management, inventory and ordering
- Assist with hiring and training staff, scheduling and labor controls
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 year of experience in a management role recommended in the F&B industry
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of F&B, revenue management, cost analysis, inventory controls, marketing/promotions, events, profit/loss statements, budgeting and staff administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends